Design thinking isn’t about memorizing all the steps and repeating them – it’s about thinking in a different, new, way. Once you leave the old mechanics behind, you can start putting together a new and improved framework that will get you further than you could have thought of.
While many companies pride themselves these days on being innovative, many of them fail in providing successful solutions to current problems as they are only trying to fix problems they see, not the deep rooted issues customers have. That’s where design thinking comes into play and KITE is here to help you understand and implement said approach.
WHICH ORGANIZATION IS SUITED FOR THIS COURSE?
Organizations that operate with customers and clients on a regular basis and are concerned with offering user centered solutions.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN FROM THE COURSE
- An extensive Design Thinking skillset that fits the current fast paced developments
- The ability to analyze current states and improve the “think outside the box” thinking
- Learning how to understand the root causes of organizational issues
- Understanding how to creatively solve those issues
- Ongoing support and access to the KITE knowledge base