Everybody is talking about it, nobody really knows how to actually do it. It is obviously not just Facebook & Instagram. KITE equips you with the right tools to stay ahead of the digital game.
WHICH ORGANIZATION IS SUITED FOR THIS COURSE?
Companies that understand the importance of having a creative workforce and approach to solving problems and consider communication an integral part of their business success.
WHY ORGANIZATIONS NEEDS THIS COURSE
Communication is, obviously, an integral part of every day business. Even though we use it day to day it also is one of the most difficult skills to master. How do we communicate with our colleagues? How do we know we understand each other correctly? How do we make sure that great ideas don’t get lost in communication?
When was the last time you innovated? The last time you not only reacted to a problem, but actually went out there and created something new? This course will help you to be more creative and drive innovation forward so you will stay ahead of your competition.
Our KITE Creativity & Communication course will enable you to drive communication and creativity forward, foster it, and maximize your workforce as well as corporate oversight.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Understanding communication, communication styles
- Understanding creativity, forms of creativity
- Creating creative solutions while communicating in teams
- Optimizing projects creatively while responding to current developments
- Seeing, predicting, and creating opportunities
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN AFTER COURSE
- Knowing how communication works, understanding differences in communication styles, being able to work around and with intercultural colleagues and clients.
- The ability to not only think but also execute those thoughts in a creative manner.
- Creating prototypes, analyzing feedback, making decisions
- The skills to see opportunities where others don’t and utilizing those advantages in a beneficial manner
- Ongoing support and access to the KITE knowledge base